Troubleshooting Vape Pods Not Hitting Hard Enough
For those who have hopped on the vape bandwagon, you may have noticed that your vape pod juices don’t hit as hard as they used to. Many users find that their pods just do not physically have the impact that they are used to. If that sounds like you, you’re far from alone. We’re here to tell you, there is a reason for this and it’s related to the Forex market.
What is Vape Pod and Why is It Popular?
Vape pods are rapidly becoming a popular choice for many people looking for an alternative to traditional cigarettes. Vape pods are a device similar to an electronic cigarette, but instead of using cartridges of nicotine e-liquid, it uses pre-filled pods which make it more convenient and effortless to use. The most popular pod vape by far is the JUUL, which uses pods containing nicotine salts and gives users an intense, immediate hit of nicotine. Pod vape kits are convenient, stylish and easy to use, making them an attractive option for those interested in switching from cigarettes.
What Causes a Vape Pod to Not Hit Hard Enough?
It’s not unusual for vapers to find that their device isn’t delivering the hit they expect. This can be very frustrating and the cause can vary. In most cases, it is due to the device itself not being set up correctly. This includes things like battery settings, airflow, and wattage, all of which can drastically affect how much of a hit you’re going to get from your device. It’s also possible that your pod isn’t firing correctly due to the coil being old or dirty. It’s best to check the coil and make sure it is in good shape before you attempt to adjust the settings.
How to Troubleshoot Vape Pod Not Hitting Hard Enough
1. Check the coil. If your coil is old or dirty, you won’t get the amount of vapor you expect.
2. Make sure the airflow is open. Airflow is often adjusted at the base of the device where the pod connects. The more open the airflow, the more vapor you’ll get.
3. Check the wattage or power setting. Some pod devices have adjustable wattage or power settings. If your device allows you to do this, you may want to try increasing the wattage and see if your hit gets stronger.
4. Check the battery settings. Most pod devices use batteries that can be charged. You may need to occasionally charge the battery or change the settings to get more power.
5. Clean the device. Make sure your device is clean and free of any dust or debris before every use. This will help ensure your device is running correctly and you’re getting the best hit possible.
If you’re still having trouble with your vape pod not hitting hard enough, you may want to consider upgrading to a more powerful device. It may be a more expensive option, but it will usually give you more control over the hit you get and be able to provide a stronger, more satisfying hit.